Saturday, April 30, 2016

Me-Made May 2016

Guess what?

I love that meme. May is the time for the Me-Made May challenge! 

This will be my first year participating. Since I really just started sewing garments, I'm making a very small goal for myself. I will wear one item of clothing that I have made on each day I'm not working. I also plan to finish at least 3 items on my sewing to-do list. 

So why only my days off? First of all, I only have 4 tops that I've finished so far (to be blogged soon!). Second, my job is messy. I get saltwater everywhere, not to mention fish meal, algae, standing water, shrimp, bloodworms, etc. I really don't want to be wearing anything other than a t-shirt and running shorts (and swimsuit maybe). 

So that's my goal! Hopefully I can post some pics on Instagram (@corr_w) and a summary blog post at the end of the month. I'm also currently sewing up a McCall's M6083 romper (view D) that I hope to finish this weekend. 

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment